Unrequited Love – Why Can’t You Love Me Back?
Have you ever loved someone deeply but they haven’t loved you back? There are reasons for this heart-breaking scenario of unrequited love. The secret of this heartache is, of all places, in your numbers.
Ah, Love! How tender, sweet the world ’round;
It’s sovereignty unquestioned and profound;
But of all the hurts and weeping raining down,
Unrequited love displays the crown.
Copyright Richard Andrew King
Is there anything more heart-wrenching than loving someone but not having them love you back, in not having your love returned to you as it is so honestly and faithfully given? “Why,” we may ask ourselves, “why can’t the person I love so much love me in return?” Unrequited love is truly one of the primary reasons for a broken heart.
Unfortunately, it is sometimes impossible for someone to love us back. Why? Because love and attraction are based on energy. That energy is defined by numbers, just like sound and light can be identified by numbers. Our energies, i.e., our numbers, may work extremely well in blending with another person from us to him or her but that person’s numbers may not blend with our energies, our numbers. Simply said, if the numbers between two people don’t harmonize, mutual love simply can’t materialize.
Read more here:http://EzineArticles.com/3671847
To learn more about love and numbers, go to www.YourLoveNumbers.com and check out the Your Love Numbers book and/or Home Study Course.
An intense interest in understanding the mysteries of life and a desire to know and understand the
'Whys' and 'Wherefores' of our existence led Richard Andrew King to study the ancient
metaphysical science and art of numerology—exploring, discovering, and validating theories
which explain life's mysteries and secrets. His research, experience and interest in this ancient
science led him to design and formulate THE KING'S NUMEROLOGY© --a revolutionary numerology
system of defining, describing, and interpreting the energies and forces comprising our lives,
destinies, and relationships.
King is also an accomplished martial artist. He founded and operates the Karate Institute of
America in Southern California. King is author of currently 9 books, 3 spoken words CDs and 1
· The King’s Numerology, Volume 1: Foundations & Fundamentals
· The King’s Book of Numerology II: Forecasting – Part I
· The Age of the Female: A Thousand Years of Yin
· The Age of the Female II: Heroines of the Shift
· Blueprint of a Princess: Diana Frances Spencer – Queen of Hearts
· Messages from the Masters: Timeless Truths for Spiritual Seekers
· 99 Poems of the Spirit
· Your Love Numbers: Discovering the Secrets of Your Life, Loves, and Relationships
· The Black Belt Book of Life: Secrets of a Martial Arts Master
· CD: Priceless Poetry & Prose: Volume I - Dramatizations of Famous Literary Works
· CD: Priceless Poetry & Prose II: Selected Works of Edgar Allan Poe
· CD: Poems of the Spirit—a collection of nineteen of King's spiritual poems
· CD: Echoes from the Heart—twelve of King's original songs
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink